Creative, efficient, and forward-thinking are core traits that define Michelle’s professional demeanor. As the company’s Director of Marketing, Michelle creates cohesive marketing and business development plans that align with strategies to execute KMI’s strategy and growth. She has extensive experience establishing a solid brand image, identifying critical company needs, developing and executing marketing campaigns, and implementing solutions that drive company revenue.
Michelle is a part of KMI’s Executive Committee and Leadership Team. She participated in developing and implementing the company’s first CRM, which established a strategic and analytical pipeline for all company service lines. She also refreshed the company’s brand and website to better align with modern trends and improve client development. Following industry trends and evolving with business development and marketing strategies sets Michelle apart. She manages a diverse team of professionals ensuring quality content, proposals, and internal and external communications adhere to brand standards and promote the company in a competitive and professional manner. She is the Chair of the Employee Stock Ownership Program and helps lead an internal peer group aiding the growth of KMI’s stock value for employees.
An active volunteer, Michelle is the Co-Chair for Social and Engagement Activities for the Society of Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Southeastern Regional Conference. She is the Director of Education for SMPS Central Florida and a team member for KMI Cares, a community outreach program that works with nonprofit organizations in Orlando, including Give Kids the World, the Alzheimer’s Association, Harbor House, and the Center for Independent Living.
- Master of Business Administration, Marketing – Kennesaw State University, 2012
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing – Georgia Southern University, 2009
- Member of the Society of Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)
- Board Member and Director of Education for SMPS Central Florida
- Co-Chair of the Southeastern Regional SMPS Social and Engagement Committee
- Member of the Women in Communications, Orlando
- Member of the Contractors, Closers, and Connections, Orlando
- Life Loyal Member, Alpha Omicron Pi Alumnae
- Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM)
- HubSpot Sales Software Certified