Having worked in the theme park industry for most of his career, Drew Horn enjoys traveling, creating new connections, and finding the best solutions for his clients. In addition to being KMI’s Vice President of Project Controls, he is also the company’s Themed Entertainment Practice Lead. Drew will be the first to tell you that he rarely encounters the same challenge twice because client requests are fluid and constantly evolving. One of his strengths is his adaptability, which allows him to develop creative solutions for each occasion. Drew believes that KMI’s services stand out due to the company’s ability to view a project holistically and bring forward solutions that will maximize financial investment.
Drew guides KMI’s estimating and scheduling services, focusing on incorporating the most up-to-date and efficient construction technologies and services. Drew held leadership positions at Universal Studios in Orlando, FL, and AECOM at Kennedy Space Center before joining KMI. The majority of our support starts before a Concept design has even begun to determine if an investment is practical.
If he could do anything else in life and money was no object, Drew would dedicate his life to philanthropy and lend his expertise where there is a need. Simply put, Drew loves his role and would not trade it for anything else.
- Bachelor of Science in Building Construction, University of Florida
- Qualified Storm Water Management Inspector (FDEP)
- OSHA 30 Construction Safety & Health
- OSAH 10 General Industry Safety & Health
- The Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE)
- Professional Construction Estimators Association (PCEA)
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA), and the Themed Entertainment Association (TEA)