John knows that being direct during a project is a must in the construction world, which is why he believes in transparent conversations and hightened client collaboration all times. With an intense passion for the construction industry, John enjoys all aspects of his field, including advising his clients on every detail to aid decision-making and ensuring successful outcomes. With over 40 years of experience in the construction industry, there is no doubt that John brings a depth of experience that adds value to each project he works on.
As the firm’s Director of Consulting Services, John excels in cost estimating and project scheduling. Throughout his career, he has worked on a diverse portfolios of various domestic and international projects. His work entails assessing property conditions, estimating the needed support throughout construction, and determining cost-efficient approaches. His hands-on leadership approach helps ensures that all aspects of a project are accounted for and driven to an efficient and successful outcome.
John has a deep dedication to the understanding of all construction industry elements; whether swinging a hammer or helping build a local school when he first started as a Project Manager, he loves it all. He enjoys the outdoors, and engages in activities such as hiking, fishing, and birdwatching. He also enjoys holding his breath while chasing lobsters. If money were no object, John would be in the same spot, working in construction.
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Building Construction
- Certified Construction Manager by the Construction Management Association of America (CCM)
- Certified Professional Estimator by the American Society of Professional Estimators (CPE)
- Certified Building Contractor by the State of Florida (CBC)
- Certified Roofing Contractor by the State of Florida (CCC)
- Certified Program Evaluator by ABET (PEV)
- SIGMA LAMBDA CHI, International Construction Honor Society
- American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE)
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)